Benefits For Individual Members
- Primarily the satisfaction of supporting the sport of bowls for an annual membership fee – in return for past and present enjoyment of bowling.
- Making new friends with people all over the country.
- Benefits at the National Finals
- Nomination and participation in friendly and social bowls matches for The Friends of English Bowling.
- July and December newsletters regarding the sport of bowls and ‘The Friends’ activities.
- Bowls England Friends only emails sent to those members with email addresses.
- A Members’ lapel badge issued on joining.
To become an ‘Individual’ Friend of English Bowling
Individuals who wish to support flat green bowling in England by becoming a Friend of English Bowling should contact John Thompson directly, or download and return a completed Membership Application Form with your cheque for £110 to:
Hon. Membership Secretary
60 Downfield Road
Hertfordshire, EN8 8SS
John can also be contacted at tel: 01992 308648
Please click here for the Membership Application Form
Friends of English Bowling Association Member
Any Region, District, Bowls Association or Club wishing to support “The Friends of English Bowling” as an Association Member should contact John Thompson directly, details as above.
Corporate Members of ‘The Friends of English Bowling’
Any business wishing to support The Friends of English Bowling as a Corporate Member should contact John Thompson, details as above.
Direct Sponsorship with Bowls England
Organisations wishing to become a sponsor of Bowls England should visit the Bowls England Partnership Opportunities page.
See also The Bowls England sponsors page