If you love the game of bowls, and like the idea of putting something back into the sport, then please consider The Friends of English Bowling.
- The biggest supporters of outdoor bowls in England, supporting the National Finals, assisting Youth Development, and Disability Bowls England.
- Benefits in addition to supporting the sport, include:
– The opportunity to play in our many fixtures around the country, celebrating milestones in a club’s history.
– Competing in our annual Two Wood Pairs Competition.
– A lapel badge, bi-annual Newsletters and from Bowls England their latest news.
A message from the Chairman
Welcome to our website.
The Friends of English Bowling gives a unique opportunity for all bowlers to show their support for the sport of outdoor bowls, whilst enjoying member benefits.
Originally formed in 2005, the Friends give everyone who has taken part and enjoys bowls, the opportunity to give something back.
We are the biggest supporter of the sport, and use our funds to back National Championships and Competition events, to support Disability Bowls England, assist youth development and support First Aid facilities. Over the years the Friends have been able to donate hundreds of thousands of pounds and hope to remain being able to do so.
One of our members most popular benefits is the opportunity to play in our many fixtures around the country, where we meet up and play with other like-minded members. The match reports and photos of all of our games are posted on this website. Take a look!
Thank you for your interest.